The Airflow QuietAir QT120MST is a high performance axial fan with motion detector for bathrooms and toilets. The fan is automatically on when the presence is detected – you don’t need to worry about turning it on or off.
As for the Airflow QuietAir extractor fans – these are a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet. By using exceptionally low energy they help to reduce carbon emissions but also save on your electricity bill.
The QuietAir QT120 5 inch diameter range of fans combine a contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency. It has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends.
It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap The two speed fan is selectable on installation. The second speed may be used independently. The QuietAir has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning. You can use this fan in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob).
Airflow QuietAir with Motion Detector
- Bathroom fan with motion detector integrated;
- IP rating: IP45 rated extractor fan;
- Low Energy consumption: 10/13W;
- Quiet air: only 32 dB(A); Low SFP of 0.24w/l/s;
- Power consumption only 10 watts;
- 5 inch bathroom wall / ceiling fans – the Airflow QuietAir QT120;
- Motion sensor with overrun timer;
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life;
- Two speed options, 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr;
- Suitable for installation in zone 1 of bathrooms when installed with an RCD;
- 3 year warranty; Axial fan for wall or ceiling mounting;
- Model: QT120MST; Part No: 9041500;
- Full details about the Airflow QT120 extractor fans;
- Technical specs and wiring instructions (pdf file);
- Buy online the Airflow QuietAir QT120MST bathroom fan with motion detector.