Many of our customers have asked us about these two finishes, which Heritage Brass promised to bring in starting from January 2012, and now we have finally put them online! Most people love their wiring devices to have “concealed fixing”, that is, not to have the screws visible – this is what Heritage Brass calls, The Heritage Studio Range Concealed Fixing.
Also, most people prefer the Polished Chrome or the Satin Chrome finish as the main finish for all the wiring devices in the house. Still, there are some people who love the Bronze finish or the Antique Brass finish – which give a more traditional style, old-looking aspect to the devices. Still, this range of accessories features slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
The concealed fixings and the grid system construction make the Studio Range an attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects. You can now order the YO1 range (Polished Brass), the Y02 range (Polished Chrome), the Y33 range (Satin Chrome), the Y07 range (bronze finish), and the Y91 range (Antique Brass) via the, Screwless Flat Plate devices.
Popular Screwless Switches and Sockets
Among all the wiring devices which come with no visible screws, there are some particular models which are more popular – in all the available finishes. When talking about the Studio range from Heritage Brass in Bronze or Antique Brass, these are:
- Heritage Brass Y91.200.AB – the Studio Range screwless 10 Amp 1 gang 2 way Rocker Switch in Antique Brass;
- Heritage Brass Y07.250.BZBK – Studio Range screwless 13 Amp Double Switched Socket with black insert and Bronze finish;
- Heritage Brass Y91.236.ABBK – the Studio Range screwless 13 Amp Switched Spur with neon with black insert, in Antique Brass;
- Heritage Brass Y07.260/400 – Studio Range screwless 1 gang 2 Way Push On/Off Dimmer Switch (400W max) in Bronze finish;
- Heritage Brass Y91.223.BK – the Studio Range screwless single TV/Coaxial isolated Socket with black insert and Antique Brass finish.