Ryefield – Ryefield boards, fuseboards, Ryefield cut outs and service head dis. fuseboard
Part of the Consumer units, the industrial consumer units, there is a wide range of Ryefield Boards, Ryefield cut outs and Ryefield service head fuseboards. We are one of the only wholesalers that not only sell the Ryefield range of fuseboards and Ryefield boards but we also have them in stock. Many times the decision to get a Ryefield board is made at the last minute, so the need to have the Ryefield board is urgent. We are here to cover the need of Ryefield boards – industrial consumer units! More details about the Ryefield TPN fuseboards, the Ryefield Cut Outs and Service Head Dis. Fuseboards and other Ryefield boards (can be ordered/quoted on request) – see below.
Ryefield TPN Fuseboard features
- The cases are fabricated from 18g steel sheets.
- The covers are lift-off hinged covers, with padlocking attachment and Multilock.
- The back of the cases is drilled and embossed for the wall fixing.
- The fuser units can be 60A and 100A.
- The clamps are standard main grass clamps, adjustable in order to accept 25 sq mm to 120 sq mm stranded conductors.
- The brass neutral is with main clamp and pinching screw circuit terminals – one per fuse unit.
- The brass earth block is with pinching screw terminals and PME link.
- On the top and bottom, the plan removable plates are as standard.
- The finish: The case is enamelled epoxy polyester powder Dark Grey Shade, BS632. The screws are made of steel, and the component parts are zinc plated.
- The Ryefield TPN fuseboards range from 6 to 36 fuseways spread over three phases as a standard. If there are any specials, you can send us a request.
- Buy online Ryefield TPN fuseboards.
Ryefield TPN Fuseboard Extras(on special request)
- Main clamps double bored – for looped conductors up to 120 sq mm stranded or solid.
- Main clamps single bored – for conductors up to 240 sq mm stranded or solid.
- Main clamps electro tinned or serrated – for aluminium conductors.
- Top and bottom plates drilled, split and fitted with grommets or hardwood or non ferrous plates.
- Deep cases for double rising conductors with dis board connected to front set of conductors.
- Send us a request for an offer concerning the extras for Ryefield TPN Fuseboards.
Ryefield Cut Outs and Service Head Dis. Fuseboards
Ryefield SHT Fuseboard specs
- Special compact unit; it is designed to fit directly above a 24 Seven (LE) 100 Amp 3 phase service head.
- Removable coupler – fitted at the bottom.
- 25mm knockouts in top for each SPN outgoing circuit.
- 60mm service fuse units.
- PME links as standard.
- Range: 4-7 SPN fuseways, over 3 phases.
- Finish: Epoxy powder light straw shade BS384
- Buy online Ryefield SHT Fuseboards.
Ryefield C060 specs
- Sealable cut out boxes complete with 60A(or 100A) service fuse units.
- Available in SPN or TPN forms(on special request) – Ryefield SPN or Ryefield TPN, Ryefield C060 model.
- 4 Henley blocks can be fitted In Lieu of fuse units as simple 5 way link box(1 in/4 out, up to 35 sq mm cable).
- Finish: Epoxy powder Dark Grey BS632.
- Buy online Ryefield boards C060
Other Ryefield boards – can be ordered/quoted on request:
- Ryefield SHS Fuseboard
- Ryefield Busbar C/T chamebers & ‘J’ Cut out units(PLCT, VCT, C0160/400 TPN).
- RyefieldAnti-Vandal Fuseboards(XTP – AHS, XTP-AVS, PTP-AHS).
- Ryefield ‘J’ type multiway fuseboards.
- Ryefield Composite fuseboards and specials
– J type dis fuseboards;
– Composite fuseboards;
- Ryefield multiway and special fuseboards:
– Multiway services fuseboards;
– Multiway service fuse board including ‘J’ cut outs;
– 24way Multiway.
- Ryefield Special superimposed case(SIC) fuseboards:
– Standard Specification SIC;
– High Specification X-SIC.
- Ryefield Rising Mains(ASTA certified, to BS5486 part 2 1978)
- Ryefield Link boxes and Earth bars(A3051, A3050, R5105)
- Ryefield Special C/T Chambers – made to order.
To purchase online Ryefield boards, view our full offer at the Industrial Consumer Units, where you can choose the proper Ryefield board for your need. For any advice, contact us, email us with a request, call us, or even visit us in our showroom in Archway – our consultants will help you in your decision and choice. Do not forget: All the Ryefield Boards are In-Store Pick-Up only, and in order to get a price for them call us!