The Airflow QuietAir QT120MST is a high performance axial fan with motion detector for bathrooms and toilets. The fan is automatically on when the presence is detected – you don’t need to worry about turning it on or off.
As for the Airflow QuietAir extractor fans – these are a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet. By using exceptionally low energy they help to reduce carbon emissions but also save on your electricity bill.
The QuietAir QT120 5 inch diameter range of fans combine a contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency. It has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends.
It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap The two speed fan is selectable on installation. The second speed may be used independently. The QuietAir has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning. You can use this fan in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob).
Airflow QuietAir with Motion Detector
- Bathroom fan with motion detector integrated;
- IP rating: IP45 rated extractor fan;
- Low Energy consumption: 10/13W;
- Quiet air: only 32 dB(A); Low SFP of 0.24w/l/s;
- Power consumption only 10 watts;
- 5 inch bathroom wall / ceiling fans – the Airflow QuietAir QT120;
- Motion sensor with overrun timer;
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life;
- Two speed options, 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr;
- Suitable for installation in zone 1 of bathrooms when installed with an RCD;
- 3 year warranty; Axial fan for wall or ceiling mounting;
- Model: QT120MST; Part No: 9041500;
- Full details about the Airflow QT120 extractor fans;
- Technical specs and wiring instructions (pdf file);
- Buy online the Airflow QuietAir QT120MST bathroom fan with motion detector.
The Airflow QuietAir is definitely the quietest and most energy saving extractor fans for bathrooms – and now Airflow came out with the 5 inch version of this popular extractor fan. The powerful performance Airflow QuietAir QT120 range of extractor fan is designed to provide extraction levels that exceed the requirements of the latest building regulations Approved Document F. The Airflow QuietAir QT120 is a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet with Eco start versions that activate only when they are really needed.
By using exceptionally low energy, the QuietAir QT120 range helps you to reduce carbon emissions but also save on your electricity bill. This range of fans is operated by a remote switch (light switch, door switch etc). Of course, there are other options available including the timer, the humidity and motion sensor with timer(see the models available in the list below).
The Airflow QuietAir QT120 range – Main Features
- The Airflow QuietAir QT120 is a range of fans combining contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency;
- It has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends;
- It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap;
- The two speed fan is selectable on installation;
- The second speed may be used independently;
- This Airflow QuietAir fan has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning;
- The fan complies with the latest Building Regulations Approved Document F;
- Note: This range is composed of stylish and efficient fan so quiet that you can hear a pin drop!
- Ideal Application: This range of QuietAir QT120 fans is ideal for use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
The Airflow QuietAir QT120 five inch quiet extractor fans – Technical Specs
- 5 inch quiet fan – QuietAir from Airflow, 5″ fan;
- Quiet Fan, only 32 dB(A);
- Power consumption: only 10 watts;
- Two speed options: 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr;
- High efficiency impeller delivers up to 120m3/hr through long lengths of rigid ducting, including 90 degree bends;
- Use in wet zone 1 when protected by an RCD and installed in accordance with latest IEE wiring regulations;
- Integral flow straightener and back draught flap;
- Clip-on cover for ease of cleaning;
- Complies with latest 2010 Building Regulations Approved Document F;
- Air flow 150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec;
- Air flow 31Pa @ 120 m3/hr, 33.3 l/sec;
- Axial high efficiency impeller;
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life;
- Quiet Fan Wall or ceiling mounting;
- Sound pressure: 32/36 dB(A) @ 3m;
- Power: 10/13 watts (low wattage);
- Low SFP (Specific fan power): 0.24 w/l/s;
- Voltage: 230/1/50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP45 rated range of fans;
- Max. ambient temperature: max 40 degrees C
- Models available in the Airflow QT120 range:
# The Airflow QT120B basic fan with remote switching, Airflow 9041497;
# The Airflow QT120H basic fan with adjustable timer, Airflow 9041498;
# The Airflow QT120HT basic fan, adjustable humidity and timer, Airflow 9041499;
# The Airflow QT120MST fan with motion detector and overrun timer, Airflow 9041500;
- Buy online the Airflow QT120 range of 5 inch quiet extractor fans for toilets and bathrooms.
To mark the introduction of the new Airflow QuietAir 120 high performance extractor fan, Airflow have teamed up with the GT Marques racing team to offer three lucky winners a fantastic day out at the U.K’s most famous motor racing circuit. The three winners will experience a full throttle ride in a Porsche race car driven by a qualified instructor and will then get behind the wheel of a Porsche Carrera GT3 for a series of drives throughout the day around the UK’s most famous motor racing circuit on the 9th of November 2010.
These high performance cars perfectly complement the NEW QuietAir 120 fan. The Big brother to the market leading QuietAir 100 with its outstanding low noise level of 25 dB(A), the QuietAir 120 from Airflow brings ductable centrifugal fan performance from a high pressure axial fan. QuietAir features ‘eco-start’ technology with an option to set a 2 minute delay for quick visits to avoid unnecessary use, particularly at night. Using a very low power motor of 10 watts the specific fan power (SFP) is just 0.24 w/l/sec which is less than half the maximum requirement introduced into the new 2010 Building Regulations Domestic.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize just purchase any QuietAir fan before the 24th October 2010, answer three simple questions + fill in the entry form and hit send. Anyone over 21 years of age can enter. Remember, you can increase your chances by entering the competition every time you buy a new Quietair fan.
The winning entries will be selected at random and the lucky winners will be on their way for an unforgettable day out.
Competition closes midnight on 24th October 2010. Terms and Conditions apply. Where to find the QuieAir range of extractor fans? Read on the blog about them(introducing the Airflow QuietAir, the quietest low energy extractor fan – silent bathroom fans from Airflow) and purchase them online at the Airflow Extractor fans – Airflow QuietAir fans.