For some reason today it started being even colder than normal – the winter is not only on the way but it is here already! For a home owner it is simple: close the windows, close the door, and make sure the heater is on! When it comes to a retail shop, changing rooms, entrance areas in buildings, large venues with suspended ceilings, etc – how do you heat up and maintain a pleasant warm atmosphere?
There is a solution – the Fan Assisted Heaters for the 600 x 600 mm ceiling grid tiles! The BN Thermic SCHG30 fan assisted ceiling heater provides warm inviting commercial premises. The ceiling mounting position for this fan assisted heater allows free use of floor and wall space, an important consideration in retail premises!
First class whole life value from a product built to the highest possible standard and designed to give many years of trouble free service – the BN Thermic SCHG30 fan assisted heater is of an excellent quality offering first class heating in shops, retail, changing rooms, entrance areas, etc.
SCHG-30 Fan Assisted Ceiling Heater – Features
- This SCH heater is installed in a suspended ceiling and allows free use of floor and wall space;
- Shallow depth: Insert depth of only 153mm;
- Designed to rest in the T bar of a 600 x 600 suspended ceiling grid;
- Air inlet and outlet through front panel: no requirement for air supply from the ceiling void;
- White aluminium egg-crate diffuser;
- Air flow: 220m3/h; weight: 9kg;
- Recommended mounting height: 2.5 – 3.0m;
- Pre-wired to rear mounted terminal enclosure;
- Auto-reset over-temperature protection;
- Simple reduction in output by removal of link in rear mounted enclosure (3kW reduced to 2kW);
- Low running costs by selecting from a range of control options;
- Specifically designed for quick hassle free installation;
- More technical specs and wiring / installation instructions (pdf file);
- Buy online the fan assisted heater for ceiling mounting via SparksDirect.