0-50W Low Voltage Lighting Transformer with trailing leads for 12V AC LEDs up to 25W Varilight YT50LZ
This is Varilight YT50LZ 0-50VA low voltage lighting transformer with trailing leads, suitable for 12V AC LED lights up to a max. of 25W. The 12V a.c. LED lights can be controlled using the YT50LZ transformer up to a maximum load of 25W. For dimming, add the values of the LEDs to calculate the load and check the minimum load rating on the dimmer you intend to use is sufficiently low. For optimum performance when dimming LEDs, Varilight V-Pro or V-Com dimmers are recommended.
Low Voltage Lighting Transformer - Features
- Soft start which gently brings lights up to full brightness when you switch on and extends lamp life
- Auto-resetting overload protection (>200% nominal load)
- Auto-resetting over-temperature protection (for T > 100°C)
- Short circuit protection
- Suitable for 12V a.c. LEDs up to a max. of 25W
- 2 input leads and 2 output leads
- No minimum rating.
- Ideal for indoor use only, domestic lighting circuits.
- Safety Advice: Minimum distance between transformer and lamp: 30cm. Maximum distance between transformer and lamp: 2m.
Please note: If the light(s) turn off unexpectedly, it is likely that the associated transformer is overloaded. In this case, reduce the load by using fewer bulbs or choosing bulbs with a lower rating.
Dimmable Transformer - Technical Specifications
- Input voltage: 230V a.c. . +/-10% 50Hz for all VARILIGHT transformers
- Operating Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Nominal input current: 0.22A
- Output voltage: 11.5V
- Output power range: 0-50W
- Nominal output current: 4.3A
- Maximum Current Rating: 230V AC: 2.3A / 11.5
- Power factor: 0.99
- Ambient temperature range: 0-40°C
- Overvoltage category: II, double insulated
- Dimming: dimmable electronic transformer
- CE Mark. SELV.
- IP Protection: IP20 rated
- Weight: 100g
- Input terminals: 2 leads
- Output terminals: 2 leads
- Dimensions: 95mm x 41.5mm x 27.5mm
- Applicable Safety Standards: EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN61000-3-2, EN 60598
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.