0.65kW 948mm Pew Heater, Low Level Convector Heater in Brown for Floor or Bracket Mounting
This is the BN Thermic PH-65 0.65kW 948mm Church Pew Heater, a Low Level Convector Heater in Brown for Floor or Bracket Mounting (948mm x 58mm x 168mm, 4.2kg).
BN Thermic’s Pew Heaters are silent and draught free and visually unobtrusive despite their wide length. They are specifically made for use in churches, and utilise radiant heating to heat people directly rather than wastefully heat the surrounding air. The 3kW output of the PH30 model will ensure church-goers who are standing and sitting for long amounts of time stay balmy and comfortable.
The pew heaters are silent and draught free, with virtually no warm-up period required for them to get going. Their under-pew location and dark brown finish make them blend in seamlessly on a visual level to their surroundings. Meanwhile, the ‘swan neck’ style of the frontal air outlet allows warm air to drift from under the pew and across the congregations feet and legs, and with no sharp edges to potentially bother them.
The all steel construction will guarantee years of hassle free free heating for your church, with a stainless steel tubular heating element and aluminium fins. The PH heater can be mounted onto the backboard of a pew, suspended from the underside of the PHB brackets or floor mounted with the use of bracket, without the need for external guards.
0.65kW Convector Heater (Pew Heater) - Features
- Dimensions: 948mm (width) x 168mm (height) x 58mm (depth).
- kW: 0.65kW
- Width: 702mm
- Height: 168mm
- Depth: 58mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Ideal for heating pews with space between heat supports: 1000mm to 1500mm
- Colour: Brown RAL8019; dark brown paint finish
- Construction: 1mm steel
- Fixed directly to a pew’s backboard or mounted on floor or suspension brackets (the floor brackets need to be ordered separately)
- External guard not required
- Electrical Connection: 20mm cable entry knockouts at either end. The terminal block on left hand side
- Heating Element: Stainless steel tubular heating element with aluminium fins. The element is mounted on nylon bushings eliminating expansion noises
- Installation: Mounted onto back board of pew (under the seat); Two rows of mounting holes 25mm apart. Also, they can be floor mounted using PHF floor-mounting brackets or suspended from the underside of the seat using PHB suspension brackets
- Guarantee: 1 year
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.