1 Gang 2 Way 10A Rocker Switch Black Nickel Elite Stepped Plate and Rocker with Black Trim
- It is part of the Elite Stepped Plate range from Heritage Brass, which is an elegant range of electrical accessories featuring flat plates with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
- It offers a minimal projection to provide a stylish alternative to the traditional flat plate designs. This range of stepped plate switches and sockets is competitively priced and it available in a choice of luxurious finishes which includes Polished Brass and Polished Chrome together with Satin Brass, Satin Chrome and Satin Nickel dual finishes with polished edge.
- Matching metal rockers with a choice of white or black trim lend a touch of sheer elegance.
- Elite Stepped is the ideal design choice to compliment modern decor schemes, since they come with a choice of white or black insert (trim options), and they comply fully with the relevant standards.
1 Gang 2 Way 10A Switch Black Nickel Elite Stepped Plate - Specs
- Elite Stepped Plate Range - Polished Black Nickel
- 1 Gang Rocker Switch (10 Amp) - S06.800.BNBK
- It is part of the Elite Stepped Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product: Stepped Plate Black Nickel, Heritage Brass S06
- Type: 1 Gang Rocker Switch (10 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Polished Black Nickel with black trim
- Switch Finish/Colour: Black Nickel
- Body and Switch Trim: Black Plastic Trim
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- MinimumBox Depth 25
- Current Rating: 10 Amp
- Voltage: Mains voltage 230V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: for indoor use only
- Standard: BSEN60669-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.