1 Gang 200W Halogen / 0-120W Trailing Edge Rotary LED Dimmer Invisible Plate with Brass Knob (Trailing Edge)
This is a Forbes and Lomax 1 Gang 200W Halogen Rotary Dimmer / 0-120W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer and Push On/Off Switch Invisible Plate with Brass Knob. This is an LED compatible dimmer, which means that it can work with up to 10 LED lamps, up to 120W in total per gang.
- Single gang LED dimmer with push ON / push OFF switch.
- Finish: Invisible Plate with Brass Knob
- Inspired by the 1930s glass switches but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch® has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- Switches and dimmers have 3mm bevelled transparent acrylic plates which are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plates are flush to the wall and are supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze toggle switches, dimmer knobs or buttons.
- 0.5mm 'inner plates' of primed aluminium sit behind the Invisible plates which can be decorated in the same way as the walls giving the illusion that the wallpaper or paint finish runs seamlessly behind the switch plate.
- Invisible plates and rocker switches with 2mm thick acrylic plates complete the range.
- 1 gang rotary dimmer for wall mounting.
- This dimmer is suitable for 0W - 120W of dimmable LED lighting (max 10 lamps) or up to 200W of good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs - per gang, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers.
- Part of the Forbes & Lomax Trailing Edge Rotary Dimmers, LED Dimmers, and Push On/Off switches.
- This is suitable for incandescent/low voltage loads, compact low energy dimmable fluorescent loads, and some mains LED applications.
- The Forbes and Lomax trailing edge dimmers are soft start, giving a gradual increase or decrease in the intensity of the light when they are switched ON or OFF and therefore extending the lamp life.
- Superior trailing edge technology reduces noise and flicker.
- Suitable for good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers and dimmable low energy lighting (CFL or LED).
- Intelligent, self-resetting protection is included to protect the dimmer from overload.
- Ideal for dimming most mains voltage dimmable LED light bulbs and LED lights.
- Not suitable for use with wirewound transformers.
- Matching push on/off switches allow us to provide switches that look like a dimmer and offer the ability to mix dimmers and switches on the same plate while keeping a uniform look.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.