1 Gang 1 Way White Remote/Tactile Touch Control Master LED Dimmer 0-100W (1-10 LEDs) Varilight JDQE101S
This is the Varilight JDQE101S 1 Gang 1 Way Remote / Tactile Touch Control Master LED Dimmer 1 x 0-100W (taking 1-10 LEDs) in a premium white finish. It uses the V-Pro intelligent dimming technology, and the way you dim / control the lights is by touching it (or programming it via an existing handset - like a TV remote controller).
Varilight JDQE101S 1 Gang 1 Way Remote / Tactile Touch Master LED Dimmer
- 1 Gang dimmer: single LED dimmer.
- 1 way LED dimmer, or multi-way LED dimmer when used with other Eclique2 dimming slave unit (s).
- Finish: premium white plate with chrome button.
- Plate: low profile screwless faceplate; depth 4mm.
- Category: part of the Varilight V-Pro Eclique2 Dimmer
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 27mm.
- Weight: 110g
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Soft start feature
- Intelligent overload protection
- Box depth: recommended 35mm.
- Mains voltage: 220/250V AC
- Max. rating: 1-10 LED lamps, max. 100W in total. GLS: 300W, Halogen: 250W
- Max. current rating: 1.3A
- Product must be earthed.
- Applications: indoor use only, ideal for domestic lighting circuits, including dimmable LED lamps.
- Safety standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
- Product code: Varilight JDQE101S
NOTE: this dimmer is not suitable for use with non-dimmable fluorescent lamps and tubes, wirewound or toroidal transformers or electric motors. Do not overload.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.