1 Gang 10-120W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer in Matt Bronze Screwless Flat Plate Studio Range
This is the Heritage Brass Y09.260.TED, a 1 Gang 10W-120W Trailing Edge LED Dimmer in Matt Bronze Flat Plate with no plastic trim - Screwless Plate - Studio Range. It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio range - the screwless matt bronze finish. It has a slim and elegant styling, with concealed fixings (no visible screws on the plate).
- Concealed fixings, grid system construction, and plate with soft round edges.
- It is a single LED dimmer on a single size plate.
- Finish: matt bronze plate, no visible screws (screwless); high quality finish.
- Solid metal rockers complement the 2-3mm projection low profile plate.
- It has a trim-less design: there's no plastic trim around the rocker switch or toggle switch.
- It is an attractive, easy, and flexible option to install for both new and retrofit projects.
- It uses Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer modules, trailing edge, and can dim good quality dimmable LED lights up to 120W per gang.
- It takes max. 10 LED lamps per module / gang.
- Wattage: min. 10W, max. 120W per module / gang.
- Suitable for most quality dimmable LED lamps (compatibility is not guaranteed with all LED lamps).
- Plate size: 88mm x 88mm
- Back box: 35mm (a single back box needs to be purchased separately)
1 Gang Trailing Edge LED Dimmer - Y09.260 TED - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Matt Bronze
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Trailing Edge LED Dimmer
- Finish of the plate: Matt Bronze
- Finish of the switch: Matt Bronze
- Body and Switch Trim: Trimless, no trim around the switch
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Power: Max 120 W - 10 Lamps Trailing Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
Note: the Heritage Brass Studio plate style is NOT suitable for dual box application.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.