1 Gang 10A 3 Pole Fan Isolator Switch Screwless Matt White Flat Metal Plate Knightsbridge SF1100MW
This is the Knightsbridge SF1100MW, a 1 gang 10A triple pole fan isolator switch in a matt white screwless flat metal plate. It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket.
It is ideal for providing a safe and simple way of isolating the extractor fan units in bathrooms (en-suite, family bathroom, etc), in utility rooms, and in store rooms. Many times the fan unit is wired into the lighting circuit for convenience and efficiency, and there's often the need to leave the lighting circuit live while isolating the fan for maintenance.
1 Gang 10A Triple Pole Fan Switch Screwless Matt White - Features
- Type: single gang triple pole fan isolator switch on a single plate.
- Ideal for providing a safe and simple method of isolating fan units in en-suite bathrooms, family bathrooms, utility rooms, store rooms etc.
- Finish: matt white
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SF1100MW
- Load: 10A max.
- Voltage: 230V
- Terminal: captive
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Construction: Premium grade steel
- Terminal capacity: 2 x 1.0mm2 or 2 x 1.5mm2
- 2-way switches are used where two switches are controlling one light
- Mounting depth: min. 16mm, it requires a min. 16mm back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 87.5mm width x 87.5mm length x 16mm depth. Projection: 4.3mm
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Standard: BS EN 60947-3
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.5mm x 87.5mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
|Type||Fan Isolator Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.