1 Gang 10A 2 Way Architrave Switch Apollo Satin Chrome Raised Plate/Polished Chrome Edge Stepped Edge White Trim
This is the Heritage Brass P504.SCW, 1 Gang 10A 2 Way Architrave Switch in Apollo Satin Chrome Plate/Polished Chrome Edge Elite Stepped Plate. Manufactured by Heritage Brass. The Harmony Cast Plate collection offers a wide choice of attractive plate styles and finishes enhanced by the matching metal rockers or toggles.
- The switch assemblies incorporate the Crabtree Rockergrid switches.
- The Grid System construction offers a high level of flexibility and enables supply of special bespoke products for various non-standard applications and installations.
- The cast plates are hand-finished to impaccable standards.
- The Brass finish - is finally protected by the application of hard-wearing, high grade electrophoretic or multi-resin lacquers to ensure the retaining of the good looks.
- This range fully complies with the relevant British Standards.
- The trim is white - there is the option of having a black trim, on a special order.
- One gang two way architrave switch
- The Apollo Dual Finish range - Satin Chrome Plate and Polished Chrome Edge - part of the Stepped Plate range
- Plate Dimensions: 92 x 92mm; double 92 x 148mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||32mm x 86mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.