1 Gang 10A Triple Pole Rocker Switch in White or Black on a Clear Screwless Plastic Plate Perception CFX PC TP - Specify Finish when Ordering
This is the Hamilton Litestat single gang 3 pole rocker switch in white or black (part of the Perception CFX range) on a Transparent Plate. Clear perspex plate.
Note: this item is a made to order product with an extended lead time, and is therefore non-returnable. For more details, see the Terms and Conditions - non-returnable items.
Note: when ordering this item, please make sure you put the desired finish of the switch - it comes with a white (PC TP WH-W) or black (PC TP BL-B) switch.
Perception Clear 1 gang 10A Triple Pole Rocker Switch
- Finish: white (PC TP WH-W) or black (PC TP BL-B), select from the list above.
- Primary Range: Perception CFX
- Plate material: Plastic
- Size (single): height 86mm, width 86mm, depth 4.2mm
- Box fixing hole centres: 60.3mm
- Wall box depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 10A
- Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Max load: 10 Amp resistive
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Switched Poles: Triple
- Contact Gap Minimum: 3mm
- Terminal Capacity 1: 5 x 1mm2
- Terminal Capacity 2: 4 x 1.5mm2
- Terminal Capacity 3: 1 x 2.5mm2
- Terminal Capacity 4: 1 x 4mm2 Multi-Strand
- Terminal Capacity 5: 1 x 6mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 1: 5 x 1mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 2: 4 x 1.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 3: 3 x 2.5mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity 4: 1 x 4mm2 Multi-Strand
- Earth Terminal Capacity 5: 1 x 6mm2
- Product Class 1: Must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5° to +40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Max installation Altitude: 2000m
- BS EN ISO Standard: BS EN 60669-1
- Patents And Trademarks: CFX is a Registered Trade Mark No 239866.
Please note: this item comes with an invisible / clear perspex plate and a metal plate (a stencil); you can install the metal plate and put the wallpaper on top of it, using it as a stencil to cut out your wallpaper; alternatively, you can paint the piece of paper provided (which fits into the plate) with the colour of the wall and mount it on the metal plate under the clear plastic plate.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Insert||White or Black|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Type||Fan Isolator Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.