1 Gang 13A Switched Fused Connection Unit White Plastic Slimline Schneider GU5010
This is a 13A Switched Fused Connection Unit (Fused Spur), Schneider Ultimate White Moulded GU5010
Schneider GU5010 - Technical Specs
- Type: switched single fused connection unit rated at 13A - switched spur
- Rating: 13A 230V AC 50Hz
- Connections: screw terminals, visible screws on the plate
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 26mm depth
- Fused connection unit - with a rocker switch.
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Standard: BS 1363
- Wall mounted.
- Finish: white moulded matt plastic
- Range: Schneider Ultimate Moulded White, Ultimate slimline
- Model: Schneider GU5010
- Ultimate Slimline - switched fused connection - white
- Device application: Protection
- Aesthetic name: Slimline
- Product / Component type: Switched fused connection
- Switch function: Switch
- Colour tint / Finish: White
- Pilot light: without neon indicator
- Number of gangs: 1 gang
- Material: Urea (carbamide)
- Mounting support: Wall mounted
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Rated current: 13 A at 230 V AC
- Connection - terminals: Screw terminals
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Depth: 26 mm
- Fuse type: Blade type
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Standards: BS 1363
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||30mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.