1 Gang 13A Switched Single Socket in Polished Black Nickel Flat Plate and Rocker Switch with Black Trim
This is the Heritage Brass T06.840.BNBK, a 1 Gang 13A Switched Single Socket in a Polished Black Nickel Flat Plate and Rocker with Black Trim.
It is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Elite Flat Plate range which combines style with elegance in one of the most extensive ranges of high quality flat plate electrical wiring accessories available on the market.
- The Elite Polished Black Nickel from Heritage Brass is designed to complement a modern decor scheme, bringing an alternative to the more traditional plate finishes.
- The range comes with a black insert only, and it comes with complementing black nickel rocker switches which lend a touch of sheer elegance to this contemporary range.
Heritage Brass T06.840.BNBK - Single Socket (13 Amp)
- Single socket on a single size plate, switched.
- Rating: 13A rated socket
- Finish: black nickel plate and rocker switch, with black plastic trim
- The Elite Flat Plate is competitively priced and offers a choice of luxurious finishes designed to compliment all types of installations and interior designs.
- With a wide product profile Elite is the ideal flat plate accessory choice for commercial and domestic installations.
- Elite Flat Plate complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
- The plate size is 86 x 86 mm (single plate)
- You will also require a back box (see the back box depth of this device) which needs to be ordered separately.
- Elite Flat Plate Range - Polished Black Nickel
Single Socket (13 Amp) - T06.840.BNBK
- Range: part of the Heritage Brass Elite Flat Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product type: Single Socket (13 Amp)
- Plate finish: Polished Black Nickel
- Switch Colour: Black Nickel
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth (mm): 35
- Current Rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rating: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.