1 Gang 13A Switched Single Socket in Satin Brass Black Trim Screwless Flat Plate Studio Range
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass Y44.2430.SBBK, a 4 Gang 2 Way Dolly Switch in Satin Brass Screwless Flat Plate Studio Range. It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio range - the screwless satin brass range. It has a slim and elegant styling, with concealed fixings (no visible screws on the plate).
- Concealed fixings, grid system construction, and plate with soft round edges.
- It is a four gang toggle switch on a twin size plate, 4 gang 2 way dolly switch.
- Finish: satin brass plate, no visible screws (screwless); high quality finish.
- Solid metal rockers complement the 2-3mm projection low profile plate. Trim-less design (no plastic trim around the rocker / toggle switch).
- It is an attractive, easy, and flexible option to install for both new and retrofit projects.
- Plate size: 88mm x 148mm
- Back box: 35mm (a twin back box needs to be purchased separately)
1 Gang 13 AMP Switched Socket - Y44.240.SBBK - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Satin Brass
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: Single 13 AMP Socket, 1 gang 13A switched socket
- Finish of the plate: Satin Brass
- Finish of the switch: Satin Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current: 13 Amp Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
Note: the Heritage Brass Studio plate style is NOT suitable for dual box application.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||2.5mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.