1 Gang 13A Switched Spur (Fused Connection Unit) in Matt Black Screwless Plate Black Trim, Mode Black
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
1 Gang 13A Switched Spur in Matt Black Screwless Plate - Specs
- This item is part of the Heritage Brass Mode Black Range - Matt Black plate, screwless, rounded corners.
- Switched Spur (13 Amp) - YBK.660.BK
- It is a fused connection unit, switched, rated at 13A
- Range: part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Mode Range
- Product code range: Mode Black YBK
- Type: Switched Spur (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Matt Black
- Switch finish: Black
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current: 13 Amp
- Voltage: mains voltage 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Electrical Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.