1 Gang 13A Switched Spur with Neon and Cord Outlet Screwless Polished Chrome with a Black Insert
Manufactured by Heritage Brass (M-Marcus) - the Studio Range of wiring devices. It is a single spur with switch, neon indicator, and cord outlet on a polished chrome flat plate with no visible screws and with a black trim (Y02.238.PCBK).
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings
- The cleanly styled, low profile plates are complemented by solid metal rockers
- Single spur with switch, neon indicator, and cord outlet; fused connection unit
- Crabtree inserts
- The switch: Trimless switch (no surround)
- Finish: polished chrome flat plate with no visible screws on the plate.
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
Switched Spur with Neon and Cord (13 Amp) - Y02.238.PCBK - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Polished Chrome
- Range: Studio Range (Screwless)
- Insert Type: Switched with Neon/Cord (13 Amp)
- Plate Finish: Polished Chrome
- Switch Colour: Polished Chrome
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixin gHole Centres Box: Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS1363
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.