1 Gang 13A Unswitched Fused Spur Unit Screwless Matt White Flat Metal Plate Knightsbridge SF6000MW
This is the Knightsbridge SF6000MW, a 1 gang 13A unswitched fused connection unit - fused spur with a no switch - in a matt white screwless flat metal plate. It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket.
The fused connection units are electrical switches with a built-in fuse designed for appliances that don't have or don't require a fused plug top. Also, they are used for high powered electrical equipment with heavy continuous loads, so that the appliance can be isolated by a single cable from a ring main for safety and maintenance.
13A Unswitched Fused Spur Screwless Matt White - Features
- Type: single unswitched fused spur unit - fused connection unit, unswitched - on a single size plate.
- Complete with integral gasket.
- Finish: matt white
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SF6000MW
- Load: 13A
- Voltage: 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Terminal capacity: 2 x 1.0mm2 or 2 x 1.5mm2
- Mounting depth: min. 25mm, it requires a min. 25mm single back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 87.5mm width x 87.5mm length x 17mm depth. Projection: 4.3mm
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Compliant to all relevant British Safety Standards.
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.5mm x 87.5mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.