1 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Single Switch White Plastic Square Edge, BG Nexus 912 White Moulded
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG Nexus 912 White Moulded, a 1 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Single Switch White Plastic Square Edge available at Sparks for the best price.
This 900 series white moulded 20A 16AX single light switch from British General will operate one light in a room.
The 2 way switching allows a second switch to be added to the circuit to operate the same light from another location (e.g. at the top and bottom of the stairs).
Its moulded white front-plate has a high resistance to fading discolouration and scratches, with inherent anti-microbial properties proven to reduce bacterial development and inhibit the growth of infectious diseases.
Finished with classic square edges and screw caps for a sleek appearance.
1 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Single Switch White Plastic Square Edge - Features
- 20A 16AX Rated
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 2 way switching allows for a second switch position in a circuit
- Captive screws prevent screw loss
- Screw covers for sleek appearance
- Minimum mounting box depth: 16mm
- Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases, including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteria
- Certified to BS60669-1
- ASTA Licence number 1010
1 Gang 2 Way 20A 16AX Single Switch White Plastic Square Edge - Specs
- Single switch, 2 way, for wall mounting
- 20 Amp, 16AX inductive rated
- Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation
- 20 Amp 250V AC (16AX - no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)
- Standard(s): BS EN 60669-1
- Terminal Capacity: 4 x 1.0mm² 4 x 1.5mm² 2 x 2.5mm² 1 x 4.0mm²
- RoHS Directive
- WEEE Directive
- Mounting Box Depth (Min): 16mm
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length x 23.3mm depth
- Front plate height: 10mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- CE Mark
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Back Box Depth
|86mm x 86mm
|Plate Projection / Protrusion
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.