1 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Antique Brass Plate and Toggle, Elite Stepped Flat Plate
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass S91.1400.AB, 1 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch in Antique Brass - Elite Stepped Plate.
The Heritage Brass Elite Stepped Plate is an elegant range of electrical accessories featuring ultra-slim plates (they are stepped flat plate) with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
The plate offers minimal projection and it provides a stylish alternative to the traditional flat-plate designs.
Note: This is a FLAT plate with a STEPPED edge - a minimal profile plate with a stepped edge. For a raised plate with a stepped edge see the Apollo range (dual finish, satin chrome plate with polished chrome stepped edge), the Edwardian range (polished chrome or brass plate and stepped edge), or the Mayfair range (dual finish: satin brass plate and Polished Chrome stepped edge) in the Contractor range.
1 Gang 2 Way 20A Dolly Switch Antique Brass Elite Stepped Plate
- Elite Stepped Plate Range - Antique Brass
- 1 Gang Dolly Switch - S91.1400.AB
- Range: it is part of the Heritage Brass Elite Stepped Plate Range
- It is a Stepped Plate Antique Brass item, the S91 range
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Dolly Switch
- Plate Finish: Antique Brass
- Switch Colour: Antique Brass
- Body and switch trim: Trimless (no plastic trim)
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm (the single back box needs to be ordered separately)
- Current: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 230 V, Mains Voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: the Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS EN60669-1
About the Heritage Brass Elite Stepped Plate range
- The Elite Stepped Plate is competitively priced and is available in a choice of luxurious finishes including Polished Brass and Polished Chrome, together with dual finishes: Satin Brass, Satin Chrome, and Satin Nickel (coming with a polished edge).
- The matching metal rockers come with a choice of white or black plastic trim, lending a touch of sheer elegance.
- Design: square corners and stepped edge design - flat stepped plate.
- Each item has a minimal projection from the wall.
- Finishes: available in all popular finishes, with a choice of white or black trim and matching metal rockers.
- Dimensions: single size plate 86mm x 86mm, double size 86mm x 147mm.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1.9mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.