This is the Heritage Brass P971/400, a 1 Gang 2 Way 400W Push On/Off Rotary Dimmer Switch Apollo Dual Finish Satin Chrome Raised Plate with Polished Chrome Stepped Edge. It is part of the Contractor Range from Heritage Brass (M-Marcus).
The Heritage Brass Contractor Range is an extensive collection of high quality classical plate styles for electrical wiring accessories.
Please note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable to be used with dimmable LED lamps; the corresponding LED dimmer is P971/TED.
1 Gang 2 Way 400W Dimmer Apollo dual finish - Specs
- It is part of the Contractor Range - Satin Chrome Raised plate with Polished Chrome Stepped edge from Heritage Brass.
- 1 Gang ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer (400 watts) - Heritage Brass P971/400
- Range: Heritage Brass Contractor Range
- Product: it is part of the Apollo dual finish (P) - Polished Chrome Stepped edge and Satin Chrome Raised plate - from M-Marcus
- Type: 1 Gang ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer (400 watts) Switch on a single size plate
- Plate Finish: Satin Chrome Raised Plate with a Polished Chrome Stepped Edge
- Switch Colour / Finish: Polished Chrome
- Body and switch trim: Trimless (no plastic trim around the knob)
- Height: 92 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum back box depth: 25
- Voltage: Mains voltage, 230 V
- Power: 60W - 400W Leading Edge
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1 Electrical: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient operating temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended location: Indoor use only
- Standard/s: BS EN 55014, BS EN 60669-2-1
About the Heritage Brass Apollo Dual Finish Raised Plate
- The Heritage Brass Apollo is a beautiful range of dual finish raised plate with a stepped edge, with a satin chrome plate and a polished chrome edge.
- They are competitively priced and offer the widest choice of classical plate styles with both traditional and contemporary finishes.
- This Contractor range is the ideal choice for both larger commercial installations and domestic applications.
- The full Contractor range includes plates in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, and it also has the more elegant Mayfair and Apollo Suites of Satin Brass and Satin Chrome dual finish plates. It offers a wide product profile complying fully with the relevant standards.
- Many of these items are suitable for shallow box installation: of particular benefit to the installer the raised plate design of the contractor range enables plate switches to be used with 17mm plaster depth boxes, and the Power: sockets and other accessories with boxes 25mm deep. Furthermore, the dolly switches, dimmers, shaver sockets, 45A switches, cooker switches, and 50A switches may take deeper boxes - see their individual specifications.
- The Heritage Brass Contractor Apollo dual finish range has slightly wider plates: the single plate is 92mm x 92mm while the double plate is 92mm x 148mm.
- The plate style is NOT suitable for dual box application.
Note: All these items in this range are of the same finish colour, but may appear slightly different on the website due to photographic lighting sources and angle. The picture is for information purposes only - please note the title and description of this item for the full details. Please note that the manufacturer reserves the right to alter products without prior notification, and we cannot be held responsible for items that differ slightly from the images shown on our website.