1 Gang 2 Way 400W Rotary Dimmer in Stainless Steel Plate and Knob, Leading Edge Dimmer
This is the Forbes and Lomax 1GRD4/SS, a one gang two way 400W rotary dimmer coming in stainless steel, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax (leading edge dimmer with Push ON/OFF switch function).
Note: This rotary dimmer is NOT suitable for LED dimming (it is not recommended to use with LED lamps); the LED dimmer in this finish is 1GTE250/SS.
The Forbes and Lomax Dimmer Switch
- The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are 2-way and can dim either Halogen Lamps, LED Lamps or 0-10v lights. Dimmers can also act as dummy dimmers; they can be regular on/off 2 way or intermediate.
- However, dimmers cannot be combined with dolly switches or rocker switches.
- The Forbes and Lomax dimmer switches are available in the following finishes: the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range.
Technical Information - Dimmer Switch
- Standards: Conforms with IEC 669-2-1 or BSEN 60669-2-1
- All Forbes and Lomax rotary dimmer switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Plate dimensions: 1-2 gang 86mm x 86mm, 3-4 gang 146mm x 86mm, larger configurations 4-6 gang 146mm x 146mm.
At only 1.8mm thick the brushed stainless steel plates sit flush with the wall and suit contemporary interiors or kitchens. The wide range of socket outlets that we offer include a selection of network and audio visual sockets to suit the needs of the most high-tech installations. A whole array of fused connections and cooker switches provide all you need to control the power of your kitchen appliances.
Note: this dimmer is not suitable for use with trailing edge transformers.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.