1 Gang 2 Way Leading Edge Dimmer 60-400W Halogen, LED Compatible 5-50W in White Plastic Rounded Edge
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 1 Gang 2 Way Push ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer 60-400W Halogen, a LED compatible dimmer 5-50W for LED lighting (leading edge dimmer) coming on a single size plate, white plastic round edge plate. It has a standard design, suitable for domestic or commercial installations, and it is suitable for compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) and LED dimming.
1 Gang 2 Way Rotary Dimmer LED compatible Rounded Edge White Plastic
- Model: BG Nexus 881P one gang two way LED compatible dimmer on a white rounded edge plastic plate
- Finish: round edge white plastic with a stylish modern profile complete with covers to conceal fixing screws
- Voltage: Mains voltage 200-250V AC
- Type: leading edge dimmer
- Max. lamps per gang / dimmer: max. 6 lamps
- Load rating per dimmer knob / gang: 60W-400W tungsten lamps, 50W-400W halogen lamps (mains voltage), 35W-350W halogen lamps (12V low voltage), 5W-50W dimmable LED - LED compatible dimmer (leading edge), 10-100W dimmable compact fluorescent (CFL).
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
- It is suitable for compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) and LED Dimming
- Terminal Capacity - L & N: 3 x 1mm² 2 x 1.5mm² 1 x 2.5mm²
- Manufactured to BS EN 60669-2-1
- Fixing Centres: 60.3mm
- Size: 86mm x 86mm x 41.2mm
- The dimmer unit will emit a faint buzz and may become warm while in operation - this is quite normal, and no cause for concern.
- There can be issues with dimming CFL and LED lamps at a low lighting level; the Nexus dimmer products have an adjustable minimum level feature which can be used to adjust the lighting output at a low level, to stabilise the load
- Do not use with trailing edge, lagging edge, phase lagging transformers; also, it is not suitable with dimming torodial transformers, Flourescent or Tungsten Lamps
- Mains voltage tungsten halogen lamps may be dimmed, but the maximum rating of the dimmer must be de-rated by 50% (i.e., a 40-250W dimmer must be treated as 40-125W, a 60-400W dimmer as 60-200W, etc.)
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Style||Rounded Edge White|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.