1 Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch in White Plastic Rocker and Trim Perspex Clear Plate
1 Gang 20A Double Pole Switch in White Rocker and Trim and Clear Plate - Specs
- Clarity Perspex Range - Clear Perspex
- 20A Double Pole Switch - PPX.505.W
- It is part of the M-Marcus Heritage Brass Clarity Perspex Range of switches and sockets
- Type: 20A Double Pole Switch
- Plate Finish: Clear Perspex plate, Visible Screws, Square Corners, with a Slim Profile
- Switch finish: White
- Body and switch trim: White
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 88 mm
- Fixing hole centres box fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Current rating: 20 Amp
- Voltage rating: Mains voltage 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BSEN60669-1
- Projection/thickness approx. 3mm.
- It requires a Standard back box of 35mm depth (to be ordered separately).
- It is part of the Heritage Brass "Clarity" Perspex range with clear plastic plates.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.