1 Gang 45A Red Rocker Cooker Switch with Neon Single Plate Screwless Matt White Flat Metal Plate Knightsbridge SF8331NMW
This is the Knightsbridge SF8331NMW, a 45A double pole red rocker switch - cooker switch - on a single size plate with a neon indicator, in a matt white screwless flat metal plate. It is made of high quality premium grade steel material, ultra-slim, complete with integral gasket.
The cooker control unit enable the isolation of the unit so that maintenance and repairs can be carried out separately. The unit can be switched off (the red neon indicator shows whether it's ON or OFF), thus preventing the appliance from being turned on accidentally (for example, while cleaning it). You can control two or more cooking appliances in the same room, providing the rating is sufficient (this is a 45A rated red rocker cooker switch).
45A Cooker Unit Single Plate with Neon Screwless Matt White - Features
- Type: 45A red rocker cooker cooker switch on a single size plate, with a neon indicator.
- Complete with integral gasket.
- Finish: matt white
- Plate: screwless (no visible screws on the plate)
- Model: ML Accessories Knightsbridge SF8331NMW
- Load: 45A for the red rocker cooker switch
- Voltage: 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- Terminal capacity: 2 x 6.0mm2 or 3 x 4.0mm2
- Mounting depth: min. 35mm, it requires a min. 35mm single back box (to be ordered separately).
- Dimensions: 87.5mm height / length x 87.5mm width. Projection: 4.3mm
- It is supplied in retail blister with full fitting instructions.
- Compliant to all relevant British Safety Standards (BS EN 6066-1).
- CE Mark.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||87.5mm x 87.5mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||4.3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.