1 Gang Dimmer Invisible Plate with Brass (Transparent Plate) - Grid, Plate and Knob only
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax 1GDIM, a One Gang Dimmer Invisible Plate with Brass (Transparent Plate) - Grid, Plate and Knob only. It is a single dimmer plate consisting of the grid, the plate, and the knobs only; the dimmer or switch modules need to be ordered separately.
Please note: by default, the insert is unlacquered brass; it is shiny/polished brass, which after time becomes aged brass (there is a patina), which can be polished to become shiny again. The insert is unlacquered, designed to mellow with age if left unpolished to match older brass fittings in the home.
Please note: this dimmer plate cannot be sold separately; the required number module/s need to purchased together with the plate (it's a mix-and-match plate).
If you already have a particular finish of Forbes and Lomax at home and you wish to add more modules, this is one of the "mix-and-match" plates - you can select the desired plate and the required modules to obtain the item you require.
For example, if you require a 4 gang bronze plate with 2 LED dimmers and 2 dummy dimmers, you can purchase 1 x X4GIM/BMA + 2 x ZT250 + 2 x ZOPUSH.
- The Invisible plate is inspired by the 1930s glass switches but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- Switches and dimmers have 3mm bevelled transparent acrylic plates which are secured without the use of fixing screws.
- The plates are flush to the wall and are supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze toggle switches, dimmer knobs or buttons. 0.5mm 'inner plates' of primed aluminium sit behind the Invisible plates which can be decorated in the same way as the walls giving the illusion that the wallpaper or paint finish runs seamlessly behind the switch plate.
- Invisible plates and rocker switches with 2mm thick acrylic plates complete the range.
1 Gang Dimmer Transparent Plate with Brass - Specs
- Type: 1 gang dimmer plate (not coming with the dimmer module).
- Consisting of the grid, the plate, and the knob.
- Finish: it is an invisible plate with brass knob (transparent plate).
- Model number: Forbes and Lomax 1GDIM
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm
It requires a dimmer or switch module, such as the ZT250 (0-120W trailing edge LED dimmer module), ZT300 (0-300W trailing edge LED dimmer module), LED/24 (leading edge 25-280W LED dimmer module), ZO/0-10 (0-10 volts module), ZOPUSH (push on/off dimmer), SMG250 (40-250W halogen dimmer module), SMG400 (60-400W halogen dimmer module), SMG600 (100-600W halogen dimmer module), ZOFAN (fan speed controller), or IP (push intermediate module).
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||2mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.