1 Gang Grid Cover Plate in White Metal, Schneider GUG01GPW Ultimate Grid Flat Plate Cover only
This is the Schneider GUG01GPW single gang front cover plate in a white metal flat plate with white insert (the grid module needs to be ordered separately).
Schneider GUG01GPW 1G Grid Cover Plate White Metal - Specs
- The flat plate incorporates socket headed screws for additional security and reduced risk of plate damage during installation. Manufactured by Schneider Electric.
- Ultimate - flat plate Grid system - 1 gang - white metal
- Range: Ultimate
- Device application: Mounting
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product or component type: Front plate
- Range compatibility: front plate
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Finish / colour tint: Painted white matt
- Installation direction: Horizontal/vertical
- Number of gangs: 1 gang
- Fixing mode: By screws
- Material: Stainless steel
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes, this item is Mercury free
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
|Style||Grid Cover Plate|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.