1 Gang Master Line Phone Socket Screwless Satin Chrome Plate White or White Insert Studio Range
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This item is part of the Heritage Brass Studio satin chrome range; it is the M-Marcus 1 Gang Master Line Phone Socket on a satin chrome screwless plate (with no visible screws on the plate) coming with a white insert (Y33.267.W).
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings.
- Single phone socket - master line telecom socket on a single plate, 1 gang phone socket
- Finish: satin chrome flat plate with no visible screws on the plate, with a white trim.
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
1 Gang Master Phone Socket - Y33.267.W - Technical Specs
- Studio Range (Screwless) - Satin Chrome
- It is part of the Heritage Brass Studio Range (Screwless - no visible screws on the plate)
- Insert Type: 1 Gang Master BT Phone Socket
- Finish of the plate: Satin Chrome
- Body and Switch Trim: White
- Height: 88mm
- Width: 88mm
- Fixing Hole: Centres Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 35mm
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical rated: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: For indoor use only
- Standard: BS 3041
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 88mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.