1 Gang Non-Isolated TV/Coaxial Socket Antique Brass Raised Plate Black Trim Victorian Elite
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass R91.821.BK, a 1 Gang Non-Isolated TV/Coaxial Socket in Antique Brass Raised Plate with Black Trim Victorian Elite.
It is part of the Victorian Elite range of raised plate switches and sockets, which has a profile of approx. 8mm.
1 Gang Non-Isolated TV/Coaxial Socket Antique Brass Black Trim - Specs
- It is part of the M-Marcus Victorian Elite Range - a Antique Brass item.
- Type: 1 Gang Non-Isolated TV/Coaxial Socket with a black plastic trim - M-Marcus R91.821.BK
- Part of the Victorian Elite Range from Heritage Brass
- Insert Type: it is a 1 Gang Non-Isolated TV/Coaxial Socket on a single size plate
- Plate Finish: Antique Brass
- Body and Switch Trim: black plastic trim
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth: 25mm
- Voltage: 230 V
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Product Class 1: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 3041
About the Heritage Brass Victorian Elite range
- The traditionally Styled Victorian Elite is a most attractive range of plain raised plate wiring accessories designed to complement the popular Elite Flat Plate ranges.
- Featuring a choice of elegant finishes comprising Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome and Antique Brass, Victorian Elite is designed to meet the requirements of both traditional and contemporary decor styles.
- This range is suitable for shallow box installation.
- Of a particular benefit to the installer, the raised plate the dolly switches to be used with 35mm deep boxes.
- The Heritage Brass Victorian Elite wiring devices complies fully with the relevant standards.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||8mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.