1 Gang Single Coaxial Socket Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS60-01 Raised Plate TV/FM Coax Socket
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the 1 Gang Single Coaxial Socket Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS60-01 Raised Plate TV/FM Coax Socket available at Sparks for the best price.
This single co-axial socket from British General can be used for TV or FM aerial connections. It has a premium brushed steel finish with anti-fingerprint lacquer, a sleek and slim profile and softly rounded edges to add a touch of luxury to your interior decor.
1 Gang Single Coaxial Socket Brushed Steel Raised Plate - Features
- Screw Terminals
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- Used for TV or FM coaxial aerial connection
- A sleek and slim design with softly rounded corners will compliment any interior décor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
- Sleek and slim premium metal with softly rounded edges
- Moisture control gasket, prevents tarnishing from new plaster
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer reduces unsightly fingerprints
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
1 Gang Single Coaxial Socket Brushed Steel BG Nexus NBS60-01 - Features
- Min. box depth: 25mm (back box to be ordered separately)
- Anti-fingerprint lacquer
- Location position: wall
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Dimensions: 86mm height x 86mm width x 20mm depth
- Front plate height: 6.9mm
- Standards: BS3041 and BS5733
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.