1 Gang Single Master Telecom Socket Grid Mounted in Unlacquered Brass with White Insert
This is the Forbes and Lomax 1GTEL1/U, a single telecom master socket (grid mounted) in a unlacquered brass plate with white insert, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: if you wish to have this item with a black insert, please mention this in the comments; the new code will be 1GTEL1/U/B.
- Type: 1 Gang Master BT phone socket, grid mounted, part of the Combination range.
- It is a main / master phone socket outlet for wall mounting.
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 86mm
- Insert: it comes with a white plastic trim (a black trim can be ordered on request).
- Back box: it requires a 35mm single back box (to be ordered separately)
The Unlacquered Brass Range from Forbes and Lomax
- The Unlacquered Brass range is designed a classical design as it mellows with age if left unpolished to match older brass fittings in the home.
- This is particularly suitable to period buildings where a bright brass look would be less desirable. Alternatively, the plates can easily be polished to give a shiny look should this be required.
- The depth of the tarnished affect depends on the usage of the product in the home.
- Although traditional in appearance, the variety of unlacquered brass products we have will meet all the demands of modern living.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.