1 Gang Single Slave Telecom Socket Grid Mounted in Invisible Plate with White Insert
This is the Forbes and Lomax 1GTEL2/PSX, a single telecom slave socket (grid mounted) in an invisible plate with white insert, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: if you wish to have this item with a black insert, please mention this in the comments; the new code will be 1GTEL2/PSX/B.
- Type: 1 Gang Slave BT phone socket, grid mounted, part of the Combination range.
- It is a slave / secondary function phone socket outlet for wall mounting.
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 86mm
- Insert: it comes with a white plastic trim (a black trim can be ordered on request).
- Back box: it requires a 35mm single back box (to be ordered separately)
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.