1 Touch 2 Way & Multiway 300VA Grid Electronic Dimmer in White Metal White Trim Schneider GUGEMDIMWPW16
This is the Schneider GUGEMDIMWPW16 Ultimate grid 2 way 300VA electronic dimmer with a white metal finish and a white insert
Please note: this electronic dimmer is not suitable for LED dimming.
Schneider GUGEMDIMWPW16 - Technical Specs
- Standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
- Electronic dimmer module available to match cover plate
- Front loaded switch modules
- Schneider Ultimate grid range
- Modules can be easily upgraded without the need to remove mounting grid
- Single electronic dimmer two way
- Electronic modules are capable of 2 way or multiway dimming
- Finish: white metal finish and white insert
- Universal rating suitable for mains, LV and mains halogen
- Note: this grid module is suitable only for metal plates (not suitable for the plastic Scheider plates).
- Ultimate Grid system - electronic dimmer - 2-way retractive - painted white/wh.
- Product range: Schneider Ultimate
- Aesthetic name: Grid system
- Product / Component type: Electronic dimmer
- Load type: 230 V AC halogen lamp
- Incandescent lamp: 300 VA
- Colour tint / Finish: White trim and Painted white plate
- Switch function: 2-way retractive
- Device mounting: wall mounted device
- Dimmer application: Resistive load
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Material: steel
- Standards: BS EN 60669-2-1
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||25 x 50mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.