10 Button Wireless Modular Controller Rako Wireless with 7 Scenes and Lighting Control, Rako RCM100
This item requires:
This is the Rako Controls RCM100 10-Button wireless modular controller with 7 scenes, off & master raise & lower control for lighting. It is a wireless 10 button, push button control module that has several fixing options.
The Rako Control RCM-100 wireless push button control module provides seven scenes, off and master raise & lower and offers full scene programming.
Wireless keypads are lithium battery powered with battery life calculated as being 3 years, based on pressing a button 30 times a day. Externally powered versions of the panels are available.
Based on the 50 x 50mm Euro module, RCM units are modules only and always require a front plate kit.
The panel can either be surface mounted using the pattress, which gives a depth of 14mm, or flush mounted into a standard single gang UK back-box.
Rako's single gang RVF (screw-fixing) front plate kits have surface mount options. Double gang and RLF (screwless) options are for flush mounting only.
- Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm x 12mm - flush mount, 92mm x 92mm x 14mm - surface mount
- Flush mounting into standard UK single gang back box, minimum 12mm deep.
- Surface mounting on standard single gang UK or European back box or direct to flat surface.
- 6V DC - 2x 3V Lithium coin cell CR2016 (remote power supply version available)
- Weight: 100g
- Battery life: Greater than 3 years
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C; Humidity +5% to 90% non condensing
- Standards: Emissions - EN61000-6-3 : 2001, Immunity - EN61000-6-1 : 2001
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile)
- The RCM100 push button control module comes pre-configured for selecting 7 scenes, off and master raise & lower. The wall plate controllers are designed to be mounted anywhere, be it flush mounting to UK back-boxes or simply surface mounted to any flat surface using the pattress provided (Surface mounting is only suitable for screwfixing flat plates and
- NOT screwless plate options). It is also suitable for all switch accessory plates that use a 50x50mm grid and cover plate arrangement.
- Rakom coded radio transmission eliminates the need for any data or power cabling ensuring that the system can be installed with minimum fuss and disruption.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.