100mm HeatSava with 430mm duct Ventilation Unit, Intelligent Single Room Heat Recovery Unit
This is the Envirovent heatSava HS100/430 100mm diameter intelligent single room heat recovery unit coming with a 430mm long duct for through-the-wall mounting.
Please note: this item is on a special order, it will take 7-10 days to be delivered, and it is non-returnable.
The Envirovent HeatSava is an energy efficient mini ventilation unit that goes through the wall, also called a Single Room Heat Recovery Unit (SRHR). It has been designed for people who are looking for new and innovative ways to save energy. Recovering up to 75% of heat from the air that would normally be lost through extraction, the heatSava reduces carbon emissions, whilst providing continuous all year round ventilation. It is available in 100mm and 150mm for mounting through external walls in WCs, kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms, to either replace existing extract fans or for new installations.
Envirovent HS100/430 - Features and Benefits
- Improves indoor air quality: it reduces condensation and mould problems
- Saves energy costs: the heat exchange cell recovers up to 75% of the heat that would normally be extracted out to atmosphere
- Quiet running: only 22 dB(A)
- Easy to clean and maintain: with the help of the innovative plug out/plug in central cartridge
- Intelligent: heatSava thinks for itself with the intelligent humidity tracking controls, meaning that no user intervention is required
- Summer mode: stops warm air entering the room on warmer days
- Frost protection: to prevent the cell from damage during the winter
- Made in the UK
- Easy Installation: fits neatly into nearly any wall depth and orientation
- Warranty: 5 year renewable warranty
- 100mm HeatSava Single Room Heat Recovery Unit with 430mm duct
- Airflow: trickle 6.5 l/s, boost 13 l/s
- Watts: trickle 5.2W, boost 21.9W
- heatSava 100 with 430mm cell (heat cell)
- Sound Pressure level dB(A) @ 3m: trickle 22db, boost 39db
- SFP: trickle 0.44, boost 0.84
- Dimensions: 200mm body width, 120mm body projection / depth, 370mm height.
- Duct diameter: 100mm
- Duct length: 430mm
- Maximum efficiency: 68%
- Complete with intelligent humidity tracking control
- Pull cord: integral for switching on/off
- Summer mode and Frost protection
- The bi-product of any high efficiency heat exchange cell is condensation. This presents a challenge to design engineers to ensure that any condensate which forms inside the cell is directed outside the property and not inside the product, where it could mix with electronic components or damage decorations inside the room. The unique design of the heatSava allows the heat exchange cell to be completely sealed within the cell casing, providing a totally air tight compartment.
- Should any condensate form, it would be held within the barrel and drain out directly to atmosphere through the holes located in the cowl at the rear of the unit. The unique configuration of the air movement through the cell means that no condensate can form within the tubes resulting in all year round quiet, high efficient performance.
- The Intelligent Humidity Tracking Controls: The heatSava has been engineered with intelligent controls to think for itself, meaning that you don't need to press any buttons or light switches to turn it on. When the heatSava senses a rise in humidity, caused by increased moisture generation such as through cooking or showering, the extract and supply airflows will slowly begin to increase in direct proportion to the increase in humidity. It will then automatically track back down again when humidity falls. This controls condensation quietly and efficiently.
- The Pull Cord Switch: The heatSava comes complete with a pullcord to activate the boost for odour control if required. Pull once to activate the boost and once to deactivate.
- The heatSava is available in two cell diameters: 100mm for bathrooms and WCs and the 150mm for kitchens, ideal for both refurbishment and new build installations. Fitting neatly into almost any wall depth, the length of the cell is available to suit external wall depths of 330mm, 430mm, 500mm and 600mm.
- The direct replacement of an existing traditional extract fan can be simply and quickly achieved, whilst the innovative design also allows the unit to be installed flush to uneven walls. It is also high-rise friendly, easily installed from inside the building, without the need for scaffolding.
- It can be installed in four different positions through 360°, horizontally or vertically to fit into tight spaces or where an existing hole is located just below the ceiling. With its stylish symmetrical design it looks attractive in any position. The heatSava is IPX4 rated and can be installed in Zone 1 with RCD protection. A low voltage version is also available for extra safety.
- Summer Mode: During warmer days, the heatSava prevents warm air from entering the room and switches to provide extract ventilation only. As the temperature falls it automatically returns to hea
- Frost protection: The heatSava has an automatic built-in frost protection mechanism to prevent any damage to the heat exchange cell in cold conditions.
|Airflow||trickle 6.5 l/s, boost 13 l/s|
|Power||trickle 5.2W, boost 21.9W|
|Sound Output||trickle 22db, boost 39db|
|Specific Fan Power||trickle 0.44, boost 0.84|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.