110V Twin Head LED Floodlight 20W 1800lm on Adjustable Tripod with 3m Cable and 16A Plug
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a twin head 110V LED flood lights on an adjustable tripod, complete with 16A plug and 3m cable, in yellow finish (the cable is rated at IP44). Each LED work flood light offers 20W, and the fittings are rated to IP65, making them ideal as workshop lights or site light fittings.
Twin Head LED Tripod Flood Lights - Site Lighting - Features
- 2 x 20W LED flood lights producing a similar output to 500W tungsten halogen lamps, using a fraction of the power draw.
- Supply: 110V, complete with 3m input lead and 16A 110V plug.
- The flood light lens are covered with tough metal cages for protection and safety.
- Collapsible tripod with handle for easy storage, with two twist grip locks enabling the tripod height to be adjusted between 725mm and 1415mm.
- Each LED flood light offers 20W 1800lm.
- Rating: IP44 rated cable and plug, IP65 rated LED heads.
- Weight: 6.10kg
- Cable: 3m lead and 16A plug, IP44 rated
- Ideal as a workshop LED, site light, work light for exterior.
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.