12 Way Ryefield Board taking 60A Fuse Units, 12 Way TPN Fuseboard TP12AHS60
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Introducing the 12 Way Ryefield Board taking 60A Fuse Units, 12 Way TPN Fuseboard TP12AHS60 Three Phase Distribution Board taking 60A fuses.
Ryelfield TPN Fuseboard - The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting.
This is a 12 way single phase (12 single fuses coming out) or up to 4 way 3 phase Ryefield board. 12 single phase fuses can be combined to supply three phase as well as single phase.
Please note: the carriage charge for this Ryefield board is £35 + VAT (which will automatically be calculated at Checkout) due to the size and weight of the board.
Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs - These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution.
12 Way Ryefield Board TP 12A HS60 taking 60A Fuses - Features
- Case fabricated from 18g steel sheets.
- Retro-fit Surge Ready for 18th Edition Compliance.
- Lift off hinged cover with padlocking attachment and Multilock.
- Back of case drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters.
- Standard main brass clamp and pinching screw circuit terminals - one per fuse unit.
- Brass earth block with pinching screw terminals and PME link.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Plain removable plates top and bottom as standard.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept 25mm - 120mm stranded conductors.
- Finish - Case powder coated Dark Grey Shade BS381C 632 Full Gloss, Internal parts galvanised steel, fixings zinc plated.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
- Model: Ryefield Engineering TP12AHS60 535x500x180mm 12 Way Distribution Board taking 60A fuses
- Arrangement of fuses: L1 4, L2 4, L3 4
Note: The Ryefield TPN pattern fuse boards range from 6 to 48 fuse ways spread over three phases as standard, specials on request. Email us for a quote.
12 Way 60A Ryefield Board TP12AHS60 - Technical Specs
- It provides 12 x single ways
- It has a horizontal surface pattern, Ryefield TP-AHS
- Cases fabricated from 1.2 mm2 steel and powder coated.
- 60 amp service type fuse units, it comes complete with 12 60A fuses
- Dimensions (mm): 535mm height x 500mm width x 180mm depth.
- Combination: L1/L2/L3 in a 4/4/4 combination.
- Rated fused short circuit current 50kA at 415V.
- Maxium rating of busbar: 400amp as standard
- Dielectric Test = 2.5kV for 1 minute.
- Finish: Case enamelled epoxy polyester powder dark grey shade. Steel screws and component parts zinc plated.
- Made of 18g steel sheets with back case drilled and embossed for wall fixing
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.