1 Gang 13A Switched Fused Spur with Neon in Matt Bronze Flat Plate and Black Plastic Rocker and Trim
This is the Heritage Brass T09.836.BK, a 13A Switched Fused Spur With Neon Matt Bronze Elite Flat Plate with Black Plastic Rocker Switch and Trim.
It is part of the M-Marcus (Heritage Brass) Elite Flat Plate range which combines style with elegance in one of the most extensive ranges of high quality flat plate electrical wiring accessories available on the market.
The Matt Bronze range with Black Plastic Rocker and Trim is a popular range meeting the increasing trend for alternative matt finishes.
Heritage Brass T09.836.BK - Switched Spur with Neon (13 Amp)
- It is a fused spur, switched, with a neon indicator
- Rating: 13A fused connection unit
- Finish: Matt Bronze flat plate, black plastic rocker switch, and black plastic trim.
- The Elite Flat Plate is competitively priced and offers a choice of luxurious finishes designed to compliment all types of installations and interior designs.
- The solid brass plates feature Matt Bronze, Polished Chrome and Satin Chrome finishes together with more contemporary Satin Brass and Satin Nickel. All are available with a choice of White or Black trim. Matching metal rockers, a standard feature, lend a touch of sheer elegance.
- With a wide product profile Elite is the ideal flat plate accessory choice for commercial and domestic installations.
- Elite Flat Plate complies fully with the relevant British Standards.
- The plate size is 86 x 86 mm (single plate).
- You will also require a back box (see the back box depth of this device) which needs to be ordered separately.
- Elite Flat Plate Range - Matt Bronze
Switched with Neon (13 Amp) - T09.836.BK
- Range: part of the Heritage Brass Elite Flat Plate Range from M-Marcus
- Product type: Switched with Neon (13 Amp)
- Plate finish: Matt Bronze
- Switch Colour: Black Plastic Rocker
- Body and Switch Trim: Black
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Minimum Box Depth (mm): 35
- Current Rating: 13 Amp
- Voltage: 230V, mains voltage
- Terminal Capacity: 4 mm2
- Earth Terminal Capacity: 5 mm2
- Class 1 Electrical Rating: Face plate must be earthed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C - 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 1363
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.