150mm Silent Extractor Fan with Pull Cord Switch, Kitchen Axial Fan for Wall/Ceiling
This fan is a 150mm Silent fan from Envirovent coming with an integral pull cord switch, a whisper quiet kitchen fan. This range of domestic axial extract fans is ideal for wall or ceiling installations, being designed to solve ventilation problems in utility rooms and kitchens. It comes fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks, the fans deliver incredibly silent running and exceptional performance with stylish features.
This fan meets the Building Regulations - Part F (England), Scottish Building Regulations Section 3 and Part K (Northern Ireland). The fan will ventilate kitchen, solving the ventilation problems. The Envirovent SIL150 fan comes with a pilot light, backdraught shutter, and airflow vanes (as standard). This particular model has a pull cord switch integrated
150mm Silent Extractor Fan with Pull Cord Switch - Features
- Sealed for life ball bearings
- Silent elastic blocks
- Numerous quality features
- IP rating: IP45 rated fan
- Pull cord switch integrated, comes supplied with pullcord override.
- Backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes as standard
- Warranty: Five year guarantee
- Pilot Light
- Speed: 1700rpm
- Watts: 29W
- Mains Voltage fan
- Airflow 78l/s (280m3/h)
- Silent fan: 32dB(A) at 3m
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Duct: 150mm
- Dimensions: 214 x 214mm, max. 148.8mm total depth, 146.5mm diameter
- The Motor is a 230V 50Hz A/C motor, which is assembled on silent elastic blocks and fitted with ball bearings for enhanced working life.
- The impeller is axial flow type.
- Model: Envirovent Silent 150 kitchen fan with pull cord switch.
150mm Silent Extractor Fan with Pull Cord Switch - Benefits
- Incredibly silent running
- High performance
- Significant energy savings
- Complies with building regulations
|Sound Output||32dB(A) at 3m|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.