This is the Eterna Lighting CLEDCIR, a LED Surface / Recessed Cabinet Light, undershelf light, and kitchen light. Energy saving round recessed LED light / surface LED light ideal for use in the kitchen, in the cabinet, etc (note: not suitable for accent lighting). The full pack contains the round LED fitting complete with 2m prewired black cable.
1.5W LED Round Kitchen Cabinet Light - Features and Benefits
- Lamp used: 1.5W 3000K 95lm A+ Rated
- Long Lamp life: 25,000 hrs
- It comes pre-wired with 2m mains cable and no separate driver required: facilitating easy installation
- Visually similar to 20W G4 halogen
- Hole cut out size: 61mm, 30mm projection
- Non-dimmable: Not suitable for use with dimmers
Round LED Undershelf Light - Technical Specifications
- Lumens total flux: 95 lm
- Lumens 90° flux: 88 lm
- Rated Wattage: 1.5W
- Rated luminous flux: 88 lm
- Nominal life time of the lamp: 25,000 hrs
- Colour temperature: 3000K
- Number of switching cycles before premature lamp failure: 15,000
- Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output Instant full light
- Dimmable: No
- Lamp dimensions: 40mm diameter
- Nominal beam angle: 90°
- Rated power: 1.5W
- Rated lamp lifetime: 25,000 hrs
- Lamp power factor: 0.298
- Lumen maintenance factor at end of nominal life: >75%
- Starting time: <0.5s
- Colour rendering: >80%
- Colour consistency: Within 6 step Macadam ellipse
- Rated peak intensity: 28.5cd
- Rated beam angle: 90°
- Voltage: 240V
- CE Mark. Double insulated: does need to be earthed.
Note: this fitting is not suitable for accent lighting.
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.