- This is the MD16 fuse, Cartridge Fuse - 16A (F318)
- Breaking Capacity 80kA at 415Vac/40kA at 250Vdc
- BS 88 1975 and ASTA certified
- It is a general purpose fuse links to IEC 60269-1, BS 88-1
- It can be used to protect circuits with high fault levels in industrial installations.
- This MD HRC cartrige fuse can be used for general purpose in three phase subcircuits
- Fusing Factor Class Q1 (approx. 1·5)
- 16A Cartridge Fuse, 12.7 x 29mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.