The Maintenance Free junction box from Ashley is a 17th edition compliant junction box that has been manufactured to accommodate the increasing need to fit junction boxes in so called 'inaccessible' areas.
# This 17th Edition compliant junction box provides a secure and maintenance free means of connecting fixed wiring in any indoor application. Wherever it is placed: under floor situations between ground and first floor in houses, or where jointing of cables is used to aid rewiring.
# The Hager J804 junction box 17th edition is recommended to be used in residential and commercial buildings, refurbishments and re-wires, power and lighting circuits and circuits wired in sheathed cables.
# In today's junction boxes market, the 17th Edition compliant junction boxes from Hager are unrivalled: no other junction box provides as many features that allow Contractors to comply with the latest wiring regulations.
# This maintanance free 17th edition junction box allows the connection of up to four conductors from 0.5mm2 to 4.0mm2 per terminal
17th Edition Junction Box features:
- Simple break outs on base & lid
- Four selectable cable entry points
- Self retaining lid screws
- Cable clamp instructions in base
- Ample cabling space
- Fixing points for securing to joists
- Reversible cable clamps
- 4 separate cable terminations per connector
- Easy to cable
- Complies with wiring regulations
- Fits nicely in the hand
- Generous wiring space
- Allows for mixed cable types
- Twin & CPC & flexible cords can be mixed
- Screw less terminals meaning no maintenance required
- Number of Terminals: 4 x 4 x (0.5 - 4.0mm2)
- Junction Box Dimensions:
- Length: 140mm
- Width: 65mm
- Depth: 30mm