Ryelfield TPN Fuseboard - The Ryefield distribution boards are some of the most popular LV distribution fuseboards in the UK market, since they offer a robust electrical wiring solution especially for a multi-dwelling residential setting. Ideally to be used in conjunction with metering equipment, since they distribute the power from the main cut-out to the dwelling meters.
Please note: the carriage charge for this Ryefield board is £35 + VAT (which will automatically be added at Checkout) due to the size and weight of the board.
These boards are proven as the most cost-effective solution. Please note that Ryefield is pre-approved by DNO LV boards to distribute power in HMOs.
18 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Features
- Materials: the boards are made of 18g steel sheets with the case back drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Lift off hinged cover with padlocking attachment and Multilock.
- Back of case drilled and embossed for wall fixing.
- Provide separate circuit protection for each dwelling (circuit).
- Standard main brass clamp and pinching screw circuit terminals - one per fuse unit.
- Standard main brass clamps: adjustable, to accept 25mm - 120mm stranded conductors.
- Brass earth block with pinching screw terminals and PME link.
- The neutral clamp with pinching screw circuit terminals: one per fuse unit.
- Standard busbar: current rating of max. 400A.
- Plain removable plates top and bottom as standard.
- Installation: it is recommended to use registered electricians to install this Ryefield board.
18 Way 60A Ryefield Board - Specs
- 60 amp service type fuse units.
- Dimensions (mm): 815(H) x 400(W) x 180(D).
- Finish: Case enamelled epoxy polyester powder dark grey shade. Steel screws and component parts zinc plated.
At Sparks you can get some of the most affordable Ryefield Boards - cheaper than anywhere else! Order this Ryefield board online now!