The Eterna HDA-1800 automatic hand dryer is constructed from a highly resilient aluminium construction, that makes it ‘vandal resistant’ and perfect for usage in public bathrooms.
It’s automatic operation reduces the cleaning requirement for the dryer and increases the hygiene for all users. The adjustable proximity sensor allows user preference for on/off switching, to a great degree of accuracy. With an airflow of 2.63m 3/minute and an air speed of 17.8 n/ sec it is very powerful, allowing for rapid hand drying.
It comes pre-wired with a metre of mains lead that means it can be easily installed in any number of locations. It is ideal for every type of toilet and bathroom; public restrooms in sports centres, pubs, restaurants, hotels and airports.
Eterna HDA-1800 dimensions: 240mm (width) x 265mm (length) x 195mm (depth)
White Automatic Hand Dryer - Features
- Material: cast aluminium construction, white finish
- Operation: automatic, reduced cleaning requirement, increased hygiene
- Sensitivity: adjustable proximity sensitivity, allowing user preference for ON switching.
- Cable: pre-wired with 1 metre of mains cable lead, for easy installation
- Air speed: 17.8m/sec for rapid hand drying
- Airflow: 2.6m3/min
- Construction: tough vandal resistant construction
- M.O.M: 1 / O.P.Q: 4
- Dimensions: 240mm width, 195mm projection from the wall, 265mm height.
Eterna HDA1800 Hand Dryer - Technical
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Rated power: 1800W
- Current: 8.0A
- Ingress protection: IPX1
- Volume of air movement: 2.6m³/min
- Dimensions: 240 x 265 x 195mm
- Unit Weight: 3.75kg
- CE Mark
- Comes complete with the hand dryer and a fixing kit.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.