18W 4000K CFL Triple Turn TE-Type 4-Pin Non-Dimmable Fluorescent Lamp Gx24q-2, Crompton Lamps CLTE18SCW
- 3 or more £3.34
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Crompton Lamps CLTE18SCW CFL Triple Turn TE Type compact fluorescent lamp 18W cool white 4000K with a lamp cap of Gx24q-2 4-Pin. It is a compact fluorescent triple turn TE-Type lamp (PLT).
Commonly used in commercial luminaires. Ideal for use in commercial downlights, bulkheads, pendants and many other applications.
Spectra-Plus Triphosphor coated for excellent colour rendering, high output and long life.
Suitable for use in emergency luminaires.
18W 4000K CFL Triple Turn TE-Type 4-Pin Non-Dimmable Fluorescent Lamp - Specs
- Separate ballast/control gear required.
- Part Code: Crompton Lamps CLTE18SCW
- Product Name: CFL Triple Turn TE Type 18W 4000K Gx24q-2 4 Pin
- Suitable for use in emergency luminaires. Separate ballast/control gear required.
- Nominal Wattage: 18W
- Nominal Luminous Flux: 1210lm
- Nominal Life: 10,000 hours
- Dimmable: not suitable for dimming
- Cap Type: Gx24q-2 4-Pin
- Energy Saving: No
- Energy Efficiency Class: New 2021 Energy Rating: G, Pre-2021: A
- Rated Wattage (0.1W Precision): 18.0W
- Voltage: 240V
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power Factor λ: >0.955V
- Weighted Energy Consumption: 20W
- Rated Total Luminous Flux: 1210lm
- Colour Temperature: 4000K
- Colour Name: Cool White
- Weighted Energy Consumption: COL840
- Colour Rendering Index: ≥85
- Starting Time: 10 seconds
- Warm Up Time (to 60% Light Output): <60 seconds
- Lumen Maintenance Factor: ≥80%
- Efficiency: 67lm/W
- Rated Life: 10,000 hours
- Switching Cycles: 8,000
- Warranty: 2 years
- Diameter: 49mm
- Height: 118mm
- Product Weight: 0.057kg
- Mercury (Hg) Content: 2.5mg
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||T/E 4pin Compact Fluorescent|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.