2 Gang 13A Double Pole Switched Socket in Polished Chrome with White Trim Raised Plate, BG Nexus NPC22W
This is the BG Nexus NPC22W 2 Gang 13A DP Switched Twin Socket in Polished Chrome with White Trim Raised Plate. A sleek and slim design with softly rounded corners will compliment any interior décor - suitable for domestic or commercial installations.
2 Gang 13A Switched Socket in Polished Chrome White Trim Raised Plate - Specs
- 2 gang socket, switched, rated at 13A, on a raised plate.
- Finish: polished chrome with white plastic trim. No trim around the switch.
- Standard(s): Manufactured to BS 133 part 2
- Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm², & 2 x 6.0mm²
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V~
- Switch type: Double pole
- Contact gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²
- Fixing centres: 120.6mm
- Dimensions: 146.5mm x 86mm x 31mm
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket to protect metal edges from moisture
- Stylish modern profile
- 2 Earth terminals
- Colour matched fixing screws
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 146mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.