2 Gang 13A Switched Socket in Invisible Plate with Stainless Steel Rocker and a White or Black Plastic Insert
This is the Forbes and Lomax DS13M/PSX/S, a two gang 13A switched socket with metal rocker in an invisible plate with a white plastic insert and stainless steel rocker, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This item comes by default with a white plastic trim; if you require it with black trim, please mention this in the comments.
About the Forbes and Lomax Socket Outlets
- Forbes and Lomax offer a full range of socket outlets and fused connection units; the socket types include 13A, 5A, 2A, and floor sockets.
- The 13A sockets are available as single or double sockets and they can be either switched or unswitched.
- The socket outlets from Forbes and Lomax are available in the Invisible Socket range, the Nickel Silver range, the Unlacquered Brass range, the Aged Brass range, the Antique Bronze range, the Verdigris range, the Stainless Steel range, and the Paintable range.
- They have a black or white plastic insert/trim, and there are matching metal rocker switches available on all the switched versions.
Technical information - 2 Gang Socket Outlet with Metal Rockers
- Each socket complies with BS 1363-2: 1995 + A4:2014(and 1-3).
- Independent test certificates are held as follows: Panel mounted 1 gang and unswitched and 2 gang switched socket outlets - Certificate No: C12/43399-1
- Terminal markings present on housing for clearer information.
- The switched socket outlets have double insulated rockers.
- Switch contacts with silver contacts on both surfaces for good continuity.
- It has metal rockers, 2 gang 13A socket with metal rocker switches.
- All the Forbes and Lomax socket outlets require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- Dimensions: Twin Un-Switched Socket / Twin Switched Socket / Switched Twin Socket with Neon: Depth 23mm, max. 4.64mm projection (with the rocker), 146mm width, 86mm height. Recommended Box Depth 35mm Minimum. Metal boxes to BS4662
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- Current rating: 13A per socket outlet
- Terminal capacity: Live, Neutral & Earth, 3 x 2.5mm2, 3 x 4mm2, 2 x 6mm2 (stranded)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 147mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.