2 Gang 200W Halogen / 2 x 0-120W Trailing Edge Rotary LED Dimmer Nickel Silver Plate and Knob
This is a Forbes and Lomax 2 Gang 200W Halogen / 2 x 0-120W Trailing Edge Rotary LED Dimmer on a Nickel Silver Plate and Knob.
Each dimmer is suitable for up to 120W of dimmable LED lighting (max 10 lamps) or up to 200W of good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs - per gang, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers.
- This is an LED compatible dimmer, which means that it can work with up to 10 LED lamps, taking loads of 0W - 120W in total per gang.
- Finish: Nickel Silver Plate and Knob.
- 2 Gang rotary dimmer on a single plate for wall mounting.
- Also works as a push ON / push OFF switch.
- Part of the Forbes & Lomax Trailing Edge Rotary Dimmers, LED Dimmers, and Push On/Off switches.
- This is suitable for incandescent/low voltage loads, compact low energy dimmable fluorescent loads, and some mains LED applications.
- The Forbes and Lomax trailing edge dimmers are soft start, giving a gradual increase or decrease in the intensity of the light when they are switched ON or OFF and therefore extending the lamp life.
- Superior trailing edge technology reduces noise and flicker. It uses a Varilight V-Pro intelligent dimmer switch, programmable (see the instructions).
- Suitable for good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers and dimmable low energy lighting (CFL or LED).
- Intelligent, self-resetting protection is included to protect the dimmer from overload.
- Ideal for dimming most mains voltage dimmable LED light bulbs and LED lights.
- Not suitable for use with wirewound transformers.
- Matching push on/off switches allow us to provide switches that look like a dimmer and offer the ability to mix dimmers and switches on the same plate while keeping a uniform look.
- This dimmer is suitable for 0W - 120W of dimmable LED lighting (max 10 lamps) or up to 200W of good quality mains voltage incandescent and halogen bulbs - per gang, as well as good quality electronic low voltage transformers.
The Nickel Silver Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Nickel Silver first became popular in the 19th Century due to its similarity to Sterling Silver and was commonly used for various decorative items around the home.
- It has a permanent mirrored finish which creates a contemporary luxurious appearance which is warmer than chrome, making it more suitable for living areas either traditional or modern.
- At only 1.8mm thick the brushed stainless steel plates sit flush with the wall and suit contemporary interiors or kitchens.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||3mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.